Sunday, December 7, 2008

In the Aftermath of Spazdog


A big thanks to Shawn of Spazdog Comics for having all of us out yesterday. I had a great time. I finally got to meet that crazy Ben Glendenning and hang out in an actual comic shop talking comics! I've never done that before. Ben was such a cool cat (he even sketched me a Green Ghost piece, above) and really knows his stuff. We raised some cash and pears for the local food bank and just had a good ol' time. The Phoenix Comicon was there hosting a coloring and sketch contest which Ben, Christian, and myself judged. A good time was had by all and I hope to do it again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was honored to be in the presence , however briefly, of such combined greatness.

scottygod said...

It was pretty great (even with me there).